Re: [IP] Problems

Russell,  I've had a pump too long to know about the pump part of this, but when I was in grad
school in 1989-91 I
had severe protenuria (spell?) and what looked like the beginning of renal failure.  It steadily
improved for 5-6
years after that and for the last  years has remained constant.  There is evidence that kidney
damage can be
reversed although not entirely undone.  Good control (especially getting rid of the highs) and lower
protein, low
fat diet will help too.