[IP] Problems

`    A friend and I started pumping on the same day back in April of this =
year. She has started with retinal
bleeding  within the last week. She did  not have this problem before the=
     I have developed a protein spill in the 1200 range very recently, up fro=
m a trace before the pump. In
John Walsh's book Pumping Insulin, it is mentioned that diabetic eye dise=
ase can get worse for a time and then
get better later. Could this also apply to the kidneys ? Has any one else=
 experienced problems such as these
after being on the pump for approx. 6 months ? If anyone has had these =
problems I'd really like to hear from you
and I'll thank you all in advance.