Re: [IP] you're not gonna believe this...

SBrown wrote:
> Not sure who to ask But I don't believe I am on the Map.. Pretty sure I
> filled out everything...  Just wondered....
> Scott

Excellent point, Scott.  If you are not sure if you filled the form out
completely or sent it back the right way, you can click on the "fill out
the form" icon again and then click on "retrieve your form".  Maybe
those aren't the exact words, but I hope you get my point.  If there is
no record for you, you will be told.  If there is a record for you, you
can look it over to see if you need to make any changes.  There may be a
time delay between submission and being able to check it; probably next
day service.  Michael can verify that.