Re: [IP] you're not gonna believe this...

> The "open" section of the page is quite informative. I certainly appreciate
> the time and effort, Kasey, that you have put in to make these Internet
> tools available to us.

Gee Jim, I wish I could take credit for all of that, but I can't.  That
credit goes to the IP-Development team.  I help with admin stuff - you
know answering questions, telling a thousand times how to unsubscribe or
change to the digest, etc.  Oh yeah, and I'm the self-appointed "fill
out your form" harpy.  :-)