RE: [IP] you're not gonna believe this...

What has kept me from filling out the form is that I can't gain access to
it. I assume that the form is in the "members only" section, but I have no
idea what my username or password is so I cannot enter the section.

Please consider making it easier to gain access to the form, perhaps by
posting step by step instructions to the list as to how one can gain access
to the "members only" section (if they don't know their login or password).
BTW, I (and perhaps others) am curious as to why there is a separate
"members only" section to your Web page since you don't have a subscription
charge connected to this section.

The "open" section of the page is quite informative. I certainly appreciate
the time and effort, Kasey, that you have put in to make these Internet
tools available to us.

- --
James L. Morrison                          email @ redacted
Professor of Educational Leadership        CB 3500 Peabody Hall
Editor, On the Horizon                     The University of North
http://horizon.unc.edu/horizon             Carolina at Chapel Hill
Editor, The Technology Source              Chapel Hill, NC  27599-3500
http://horizon.unc.edu/TS                  Phone: 919 962-2517
                                           Fax: 919 962-1693