[IP] e-mail UNDERSCORE CHARACTER

>      I think the e-mail address it is sending my result to is
>      incorrect but hard for me to tell
>
>      My real address is email @ redacted (I think the
>      program left out the underscore between first and last)

Yep, you are right. The underscore character is not a legal e-mail
address character according to the RFC's, and is rejected by many
mail handling programs. Our mail address filter removes it as an
illegal character.

I will include the underscore in the allowed
character set and see if it works OK but I would suggest that
you change it to a period or a dash.

Michael