RE: [IP] About Insulin Pumpers

> Kasey...how do I update/change my stuff.  I hadn't actually started
> pumping when I submitted it and now I'm officially a pumper.  I
> think it may need updating; however, my "dot" remains the same!

Two ways. If it is a small change, simply go to the Information Form
page and click the "GET YOUR CURRENT DATA RECORD" button
is about 6 inches from the top in the middle of the page. You will
shortly receive a copy of your data record via e-mail. Make the
necessary changes and send it back to the information robot by
clicking REPLY in your e-mail program (make sure to send back the
entire contents of the message). You should receive an acknowledgment
that the data record was received.

OR

You can simply make a new record, it will replace the old one
completely.

Michael