Re: [IP] Pumpers Map

> What is the legend for the map of pumpers?  Specifically,
> how many pumpers are represented by each dot?

One per dot, some of the dots sit on top of each other. The data is
culled from the information records and the long/lat of the city is
looked up using a public database and then used to automatically
place a dot for each record.

> As an Oh and by the way...
> I like the information recently added to the homepage.  Not
> always sure what to make of it, but worth a head-scratch.

There will be more added as I have time to write the software to
reduce the data to a form which can be easily displayed in a
meaningful  fashion.