Re: [IP] Re: Minimed A-35 alarm

Still having problems with A-35 alarm, even after cycling the syringe 6 times
rather than 2.  On this set it rang after about 5 hours while giving (or
rather not giving) the third small bolus I had ordered.  When I tried a prime
bolus with the set disconnected it rang again.  But now it seems to be working
again for no obvious reason.  Well, I am expecting a replacement pump and
replacement syringes tomorrow, but am worried if I can really trust that one
either.  Perhaps I will wear it tonight with a -- basal rate so that I can get
some sleep. (Woke me 3 times last night).

Linda Zottoli
diagnosed 1955, still on saline