Re: [IP] Infusion set question

I am sending a note to say "ADD ME TO THE LIST OF USERS..."I have been =
pumping on the Minimed 507C for seven days and I love the control, freedom =
and overall comfort of the pump. I am using soft sets and I can not praise =
them enough, found them to be more comfortable than the silhouettes.  This =
is great, I finally know what you are all so overjoyed about!!

>>> "Kenneth L. Bernstein" <email @ redacted> 10/15/98 03:19AM >>>

 I have had some sets pull out when playing active sports.  Sometimes
the heat and sweat makes the tape slip and the cannula pull out.  I have
also had some problems with the set near my belt.

If Laura has a pack with her testing equipment she should incude a
couple of sets just in case she has a problem.  I always keep a needle
and a bottle of Humalog in my pocket just in case it pulls and I need a
quick shot to carry me over.

She will be so much bettter off with the pump....

Good luck,

Ken Bernstein