Re: [IP] About Insulin Pumpers

> Kasey...how do I update/change my stuff.  I hadn't actually started pumping
> when I submitted it and now I'm officially a pumper.  I think it may need
> updating; however, my "dot" remains the same!

There are 2 ways to do this.  The easiest way is to completely fill out
the form again.  It will replace the old one once you send a reply to
the verification that is sent to your e-mail address.

The other way is to request a copy of your current form by:
     clicking on "fill out a form"
     scroll down to "get your current record" and click on that
A copy will be sent to you and you can make changes only to the sections
that need changing.  Then send it back by hitting "reply".

Thanks for updating your information!