Re: [IP] you're not gonna believe this...

And don't forget to reply to the auto verification response...if you =
don't, your info won't be included, and you won't get your dot on the map. =
Did Mine.

>>> Kasey Sikes <email @ redacted> 10/20 8:25 PM >>>
Okay gang,

Currently 641 people have joined the ranks of this list (how do I know
this? because I checked on the About Insulin Pumpers page), yet only 75
of you have FILLED OUT AN INFORMATION FORM!  That's so hard to believe.=20
I'm wondering why some of you that have gained SO MUCH from this list
haven't responded in kind by filling out the form to help others.  Here
are some of the facts that we've derived so far from our rather small
pool of respondents:

MiniMed is spanking Disetronic in terms of numbers of users.  Now I know
there are some diehard Disetronic pumpers out there.  Stand up and be

46% of people surveyed use silhouettes/tenders/comforts.  Sounds like a
toothpaste commercial. =20

69% of you prefer long tubing (no pun intended).

And the #1 meter of choice is the Lifescan One Touch Profile.  So this
tells me that all of you FastTake bandwagon jumpers haven't filled out a
form yet.

So????  What's keeping you from filling out the form?  You remain
absolutely anonymous.  While you do provide your name and other info,
only Michael sees that.  We just want you for your statistics.  We're
not gonna try to sell you anything or give your personal info to anyone.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE fill out the form.  Anyone that doesn't will be
dropped from the list - just kidding, but you should definitely feel
very ashamed of yourself if you don't fill out the form.

This list provides so much for each of us.  Please take the time to
provide a little information about your pumping choices so that we may
continue to help each other and new people with their pumping
questions.  Just click on the 'About Insulin Pumpers' icon on the top
left corner of the main web page and scroll down to the map.  Below it
is a yellow button you can click to fill out the form.

If you have any questions about what to do, ASK!!!

current IP Administrator