Re: [IP] Tender/Comfort/Silhouette newbie question

    We were also told ( somewhere?? here maybe??) that you can even skip the
"pinching step" & actually stretch the skin flat between 2 fingers & then
insert at the shallow angle....Can't say what Melissa does though since she's
"behind closed doors"!!!!.....But CAN say what a relief it is for ME to have a
teenager with diabetes on the pump, as ONCE AGAIN, she flew out of the door
without breakfast...just like lots of other teenagers....leaving me smiling,
in remembrance of days gone by with MDI. where she'd be crying that the school
bus was leaving & she hadn't finished enough "exchanges" to match the NPH/R
injection she'd already taken!!!!!