Re: [IP] Comfort from where

    Not exactly!!! According to Melissa, there's a tiny plastic tab on (or not
on...forget which) the Minimed Silhouette which does distinguish it from its
"step-sisters" (Tender & Comfort) & which (again according to my daughter)
makes it somehow fit "better" into her pump than the other two.  How's that
for  vague, uninformed, "waffling" input! LOL...all I DO know, is they are not
100% identical..although these aging eyes probably couldn't even distinguish
the difference!!!

Regards, Renee