Re: [IP] ONE RATE!!!!!!!!!!

I too am  back to one basal rate with bolus fixes upon bg testing since there
didn't seem to be any bg benefit in having multiple rates.  I have never really
felt any physical connection to the 24 hour day (I think that 40 hours would be
right for me), so I'm not surprised that multiple basal rates produced
inconsistent results...

Anyway, I was very surprised and pleased to hear that my most recent hba1c reading
was 6.6. Pre-pump - apart from one year during which monthly cortison shots
resulted in a 7.7 (I guess by totally eliminating the lows and hence their
corresponding rebounds!) -  most of my values were in or close to the double digit
range. The pump is such a great tool!

Diagnosed  Wed Feb 24(?) 1969
Pumping since Sun Dec 21 1998