Re: [IP] ONE RATE!!!!!!!!!!

email @ redacted wrote:
> I heartily agree.

To All of you who receive the Insulin Pumpers mail: Please be aware
that there is a site that you can reach with your browser at
www.bizsystems.com/Diabetes . There are so many useful links and
tools for the person with diabetes. In particular check out "About Insulin
Pumpers" in the upper left. This will lead you to a statistics page which
shows the HbA1c benefits of Pumping insulin, a bar graph of the
number of users of each style of pump, what infusion sets we use, what
glucose meters and a map showing the location of the US pumpers that
have filed a profile.

While you are there, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR PROFILE, so that others
can benefit from your experience. Your profile information will go into
those charts, but will not disclose any personal information to anyone.
Knowledge is Power. This will be a tool for our MDI friends to use to get
on the pump. Share your Knowledge/Power!!!

Best of health and Bgs,
George Lovelace <email @ redacted>
Type 1, 35 years, Pumping 8/13/98