Re: [IP] Tender/Comfort/Silhouette newbie question

John Neale  wrote:
> Also, after ten months using SofSets, with no bleeding ever, I had a
> major bleed after removing my second Tender. Is this a problem which
> occurs more often with these sets?

The instructions with Tenders say to insert at a 30 degree angle. My
CDE said to vary that angle to as low as 10 degrees. It depends a bit on
how you pinch up the skin, the depth of dermal layers, and so on. If you
draw blood, you should reduce the angle.

Best of health and Bgs,
George Lovelace <email @ redacted>
Type 1, 35 years, Pumping 8/13/98