[IP] Re: Pizza and Chinese Food

I have been reading comments about the flour in pizza dough maybe being the
culprit (at least partially) for this horrendous high producer.  Well, when
I was pregnant with my daughter and religiously watching everything I ate to
keep my blood sugars in the target range (on MDI), I could not eat anything
with white flour in it.  Wheat flour was okay but the white flour made me
shoot through the roof and still does to some degree so maybe this might be
part of pizza's problem since most are made with white flour?