From: Bonnie RICHARDSON <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 1998 7:06 AM
Subject: [IP] Carb counting

How reliable is the carb counts on packaging?   Sometimes I think they are
as much as 50 percent off.  And yes, I do consider serving size, my serving
size is usually a bit more than package dictates.

I always look at sugars on packaging - found one serving of Ben & Jerrys LOW
FAT ice cream had 30 GRMS of Sugar.   The Carbs were very low, but with the
sugar so high I had to bolus for them.