Re: [IP] Tender/Comfort/Silhouette newbie question

Bonnie RICHARDSON wrote:
> You are right - it is very difficult, and push and push and turn it over and push and eventually
get it in.   This is a great thing to write the manufacturer about.  We need a glow in the dark dot to
represent this side up!  I will write mini med right away

You can try that, but MiniMed doesn't make them, nor do Disetronics (Tenders) or
Chronimed (Comforts). They
are made in Denmark by Maersk, and the label on them says Biersdorf (if I
rmember correctly) which is likely
a division or such of theirs.

Ted Quick