[IP] Carb counting

How reliable is the carb counts on packaging?   Sometimes I think they are =
as much as 50 percent off.  And yes, I do consider serving size, my =
serving size is usually a bit more than package dictates.=20

 I always look at sugars on packaging - found one serving of Ben & Jerrys =
LOW FAT ice cream had 30 GRMS of Sugar.   The Carbs were very low, but =
with the sugar so high I had to bolus for them.