Re: [IP] ONE RATE!!!!!!!!!!

just my 0.03 cents worth.

email @ redacted=20

Michael, your thoughts are worth at least a quarter !  I am one rate also, =
1.0 - all day long.  Sometimes i have a problem with Dawn Phenom.   and =
have to adjust. Sometimes on active days I have to reduce in the mid =
morning.  Guess I am just boringly average...=20

This is being shown as underlined blue type on my screen and can't make it =
go away.  So enjoy a little color in your morning. =20