Re: [IP] Tender/Comfort/Silhouette newbie question

John, I hate this about the Tenders too.  There's no good way.  Even though
you've got a 50/50 chance of gettng it right, I seem to miss about 75% of
the time (don't ask me about stock picks either).  I've suggested to
Minimed that they put a little bump on the down side (kind of like the
little bumps on my d and K on the keyboard, but Minimed never ever pays
much attention to their end users.
- -wm

Here's a question for seasoned Silhouette users (I'll call them Tenders
- - - it's easier to spell)
I've recently started using Tenders "for real", ie I've got a box of
them, not just some samples.

My question: when I reconnect, how do I know easily which way up the
connector goes? When I'm in a hurry / in the dark / under clothing,
there seems to be no foolproof way of getting the connector in the right
way up... :(
Also, after ten months using SofSets, with no bleeding ever, I had a
major bleed after removing my second Tender. Is this a problem which
occurs more often with these sets?

Wayne Mitzner
The Johns Hopkins University
615 N. Wolfe St.,  Baltimore, MD 21205