Re: [IP] Tender/Comfort/Silhouette newbie question

I have used the Silhouettes for about 11 months now.  Does this make me =
seasoned?  :-)

On the connector side that goes "up" it is ridged or slightly higher,  =
SO the part that goes down, toward the belly, is pretty much flat.  I am =
not sure I could connect easily in the dark.  Would just have to guess.

As far as the bleeding, I have had it happen a couple of times.  The "gro=
up" tells me I hit a blood vessel.  But generally this does not happen.

Best wishes on your journey with the "box" of Tenders,  :-)