Re: [IP] High BG/Exercise

Wayne,  Thanks for your comments.  It's always nice to hear from you.  I also
have the 60 after exercise that spontaneously rises.  I don't treat them
either unless I happen to be at the gym and need to drive home.  Then I'll
take some dex tabs.  I was not able to exercise for 3 days and my BGs varied
from 80 to 150.  Now that I'm back to exercising, they're fluctuating from 50
to 250.  Just wanted you to know there is someone else battling the old
exercise dip and spike.  I wouldn't have it any other way.  ellen