From: email @ redacted
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 11:55:52 -0700
To: email @ redacted
Subject: BOUNCE email @ redacted:    Non-member submission from ["c21relo"
<email @ redacted>]

>From email @ redacted  Mon Oct 19 11:55:44 1998
From: "c21relo" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: New pumper
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 14:51:51 -0400

I started using the pump the 2nd week in Sept. I was advised by my diabetes
educator that I could expect it to take, 1-6 months to tweak the pump. I
have been noticing that my bg's are not as unstable as they have been in the
past, however not where I feel they should be. Perhaps my expectations are
too high. I have found that it is extremely difficult to judge serving
sizes, contents etc. in restaurants. I was wondering if what I was lead to
believe (tweaking time) as well as what I am encountering in unstable bg's
is what is reality. Anyone who has experienced what I am going through or
can offer some insight would be greatly appreciated.
Mike Morrissette
email @ redacted

- --------------E6A109A372D--