[IP] Re: BOUNCE email @ redacted: Non-member submission from

> From: "c21relo" <email @ redacted>
> To: <email @ redacted>
> Subject: New pumper

> I started using the pump the 2nd week in Sept. I was advised by my diabetes
> educator that I could expect it to take, 1-6 months to tweak the pump. I
> have been noticing that my bg's are not as unstable as they have been in the
> past, however not where I feel they should be. Perhaps my expectations are
> too high. I have found that it is extremely difficult to judge serving
> sizes, contents etc. in restaurants. I was wondering if what I was lead to
> believe (tweaking time) as well as what I am encountering in unstable bg's
> is what is reality. Anyone who has experienced what I am going through or
> can offer some insight would be greatly appreciated.
> Mike Morrissette

I forwarded your message to the IP list, but the problem is that the
e-mail address you used to send the message is not the one we have on
file for you.  If your e-mail address has changed, you need to
unsubscribe the old address and subscribe the new one.  No need to
submit another profile, we can match it up.  If your e-mail address
hasn't changed, you will need to either subscribe with the new one as
well and you can use both, or only post messages using the e-mail
address you originally subscribed with.

If you need help with any of this, let me know.

IP Administrator