[IP] Tender/Comfort/Silhouette newbie question

Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 19:38:22 +0200
From: John Neale <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Tender/Comfort/Silhouette newbie question

Here's a question for seasoned Silhouette users (I'll call
them Tenders
- - - it's easier to spell)

I've recently started using Tenders "for real", ie I've got
a box of
them, not just some samples.

My question: when I reconnect, how do I know easily which
way up the
connector goes? When I'm in a hurry / in the dark / under
there seems to be no foolproof way of getting the connector
in the right
way up... :(

Also, after ten months using SofSets, with no bleeding ever,
I had a
major bleed after removing my second Tender. Is this a
problem which
occurs more often with these sets?

With the tenders, the pieces can only go together one way.
There is a "thingy" that insures this.  I don't have many