[IP] ANNOUNCEMENT new DATA available

There are some new information additions to our web site.

Would you like to KNOW:

What the membership profile looks like
What pumps are being used
What insulin is used in pumps
Who mixes and what ratios

Well...... Check out all of that and more on the

ABOUT INSULIN PUMPERS page of our web site

Click the first button TOP LEFT on our home page.

AND...... please fill out an Insulin Pumpers Information form. That
is how we get this valuable information to present to you. 5 minutes
of your time will help lots of other pumpers and pumpers to be.

Please Please Please. Go to the Members Only or Click the INFO button
under the US map on the ABOUT page.

Enter your user name (e-mail address in lower case letters)
Enter your password (pumper)

AND fill out the form NOW.