Re: [IP] Children pumping

   Heartily agree....to add to that, frequent testing with a pump is akin to
doing math homework & have the answers in the back of the book to corroborate
your decision-making. Melissa just called from school to say she was 365 at
lunch (new insertion this a.m.) & feels pretty lousy & wants to come home
instead of staying until 6:00 for hockey practice. Dummy me just kept saying
"but you were 88 this morning" until it clicked that she was on the old set
then....This happens so rarely that I'm willing to accomodate her & let her
come home....but it was a poignant reminder to how often she was walking
around that high on MDIs & feeling equally rotten......and there didna't seem
to be any way around it.....