Re: [IP] Unsubscribe

email @ redacted wrote:
> no kidding!  I've tried everything and cannot unsubscribe!

Instructions to unsubscribe Insulin Pumpers

To avoid the mail volume you may wish to subscribe to the browser only
version of the list or the digest version of the list.  With the browser
only membership, you receive no mail from the list.  You may access the
mail through a 'news' like interface in the 'members only' area of our
website at:

The digest version publishes one large message containing the previous
messages since the last digest. It is e-mailed to you daily.

Mail for the list from all memberships is sent to:

email @ redacted

To unsubscribe from insulin-pumpers and join one of the other lists,
send a message to:

email @ redacted
- -----------message containing-----------
- -----------for the browser--------------
unsubscribe insulin-pumpers
subscribe insulin-pumpers-browser
- -----------or for the digest------------
unsubscribe insulin-pumpers
subscribe insulin-pumpers-digest
- -----------or to just unsubscribe completely-------------
unsubscribe insulin-pumpers
- From email @ redacted Thu Oct 1 22:30:11 1998---------------------------

If you are changing Internet Service Providers make sure and check:

for a nationwide list of ISP's.

We will miss your contribution to the list.