[IP] Tender/Comfort/Silhouette newbie question

Here's a question for seasoned Silhouette users (I'll call them Tenders
- - it's easier to spell)

I've recently started using Tenders "for real", ie I've got a box of
them, not just some samples.

My question: when I reconnect, how do I know easily which way up the
connector goes? When I'm in a hurry / in the dark / under clothing,
there seems to be no foolproof way of getting the connector in the right
way up... :(

Also, after ten months using SofSets, with no bleeding ever, I had a
major bleed after removing my second Tender. Is this a problem which
occurs more often with these sets?

- --
mailto:email @ redacted