Re: [IP] John Neale - love the hat

Kasey wrote:
> John, that's a very spiffy hat you're wearing in your profile pic.  But
> I just have to know - do you think diabetes has had something to do with
> your dramatic change in appearance??  (VBG)

Why, Kasey, thank you so much! Sadly my school got rid of hats about a
year later. Something to do with modernisation. Pity. I still have that
hat somewhere at the back of a cupboard  at my parents' house (I'm a
terrible hoarder).

Actually, the piccy is about 4 years pre-diabetes. The big question: is
there anything in the photo that gives any clues as to what was going to
happen... the knees perhaps????

- --
mailto:email @ redacted