RE: [IP] Re: Question

>>> "Hunter Hughes" <email @ redacted> 10/18 10:06 PM >>>
Typically - a pump is not recommended until an A1c is within a reasonable =
range in children.  Of course, this is only the case when high A1c levels =
are due to poor effort on behalf of the patient.  If a younger person =
cannot adequately control their bg levels, they probably don't have the =
responsibility needed to handle the pump.  "Doc shopping" will more than =
likely NOT solve this problem. Hunter Hughes, NREMT-P<<<

My experience and belief is entirely opposite your statement.  Glad we are =
all entitled to our opinions....

Bonnie Richardson
COLSA, 256.922.1512, x1805