Re: [IP] High BG/Exercise

the rule is a bg above 240, then you check ketones.  if they aren't present and
you're under 240, it's relatively safe to exercise.  the ketones are the most
important checkpoint.  after exercise with a bg in the hundreds ketones can show
up, esp. when exercising in the morning having fasted all night.
this all has proven over and over again to be painfully true for me.  funny how i
insist on trying to 'trick' my body once in a while;)

lisa ann