Re: [IP] Pizza and Chinese Food

I have had excellent luck by doing a 2 hit deal. I hit myself with a
shot of 6 or 7 to cover the initial carbs within the meal (bread sticks,
milk, mountain dew-whatever). Then I do a square wave of 4 or 5 for the
next 3 hours (depending on the amount of food, of course).

Give it a shot. I have been pleased with the bg readings after. My
initial disbelief about it was cured the first time I ate pizza and 3
hours later was 260. No problems since then, thank God.

Tim T.