Re: [IP] Thanks To All Pumpers!!

In a message dated 10/18/98 12:00:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Unforunately, they do not have pumps in the
 office there, does anyone know of any pump support groups or diabetes
 education centers in the Philadelphia area where such on hands
 comparisons can be made?  IS there any sort of central directory where
 such groups can be found? >>

Hi, I'd like to know the answer to that too!  I would rather the suburbs of
Phila.,  Bucks County.  And is there one for children pumping???

- -Judy
mom to Amanda 5 yrs. old     Dx at 3 1/2
investigating the pump