Hi y'all:

               I have a question that I would like answered. I now have
a medic alert braclet which has on it that I have diabetes mellitus on
insulin. Will I have to order a new braclet that states that I am on the
insulin pump???? This question came up during my birthday dinner last
night. The "BIG 30" one. I am kind of concerned about this - the medic
alert - not the big 30. I paid close to 200.00 for the one I have now
and would really hate to have to spend that again. Any info. would be