Re: [IP] bladder infection

Megan had a urinary tract infection for some time and we didn't know it. The
infection spread to her kidneys and she was very sick. She was in the hospital
for 4 days on IV antibiotics and was still spiking fever after 3 days on the
antibiotics. We have had MEgans' urine checked 4 times since July. She saw her
nephrologist last Friday and he cleared her of any followups for a year.

Get your followup visit. Your kidneys can become infected if all the bacteria
have not been wiped out by your current antibiotics that are in your bladder.

Just my .02

Judy C.