[IP] Frozen shoulder, to Linda Z.

I suffered for an extended period of time with a badly sprained / slightly
torn rotator cuff. Treatment was very similar to that used for frozen
shoulders - stretching to restore range of motion, isometric and mild
weight training. The thing which worked best for "feeling good" quickly was
ultra sound / electro stimulation therapy. This always had the most
dramatic results for me in the shortest period of time.

I finally went out and purchased one of those "telephone style" massage
type shower heads made by Teledyne / Water Pic. When the shoulder stiffens
up or gets sore, I'll spend some time in the shower with this - seems to help.

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted