Re: [IP] Thanks To All Pumpers!!

    Call Gary Scheiner  610-667-1957.  He runs a pump support group that meets
bi-monthly & also has a private practice for diabetes management in the
suburbs of Phila. He's worn an insulin pump for at least 4-5 years, is a CDE &
recently won an award at the AADE conference for the "tools" he's developed to
"track" one's bgs, etc. My 15 year old daughter meets with him monthly for
"tutoring" sessions. His practice ranges from very young "pumper wanna-bes" to
senior citizens who want to enter the new millenium being "techno-savvy"!! His
services were NOT covered by most insurance plans, but since Gov. Ridge just
signed the bill authorizing coverage of supplies AND educational sessions
effective next year, that won't be an issue much longer. Good luck & welcome
aboard.  My doctor's endo by the way is Dr. David Simmons at HUP.

Regards, Renee