Re: [IP] Thanks To All Pumpers!!

- --=====================_111862282==_.ALT

In the Philadelphia area, you can contact:

Gary Scheiner MS, CDE
954 Montgomery Ave, Suite 3
Narbeth, PA 19072
610-667-1957

I have personally used his services and would highly recommend him.

At 12:06 AM 10/18/98 , you wrote:
>As a new member to the list, i just want to give my Thanks to all!  This
>is a great community with an archive that should be a reading
>requirement for ALL diabetics!
>
>I recently posted some questions regarding the great pump debate, the
>countless point of views from thoese who responded will be invaluable to
>me once i get both pumps in my hands; that's right, I'm still on the
>fence, there are many benefits to both products, all i know now is that
>either way, I as well as all diabetics can benefit by choosing either
>product.
>
>I have my endo appt on Nov. 3, and will hopefully update all as to what
>the final decision will be.  Unforunately, they do not have pumps in the
>office there, does anyone know of any pump support groups or diabetes
>education centers in the Philadelphia area where such on hands
>comparisons can be made?  IS there any sort of central directory where
>such groups can be found?
>

>trifona

TOM STEVENSON
717-637-8170
email: email @ redacted
fax: 717-630-8072
ICQ#:14752428
- --=====================_111862282==_.ALT

Gary Scheiner MS, CDE<br>
954 Montgomery Ave, Suite 3<br>
Narbeth, PA 19072<br>
610-667-1957<br>
I have personally used his services and would highly recommend him.<br>
At 12:06 AM 10/18/98 , you wrote:<br>
&gt;As a new member to the list, i just want to give my Thanks to
all!&nbsp; This<br>
&gt;is a great community with an archive that should be a reading<br>
&gt;requirement for ALL diabetics!<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;I recently posted some questions regarding the great pump debate,
the<br>
&gt;countless point of views from thoese who responded will be invaluable
to<br>
&gt;me once i get both pumps in my hands; that's right, I'm still on
the<br>
&gt;fence, there are many benefits to both products, all i know now is
that<br>
&gt;either way, I as well as all diabetics can benefit by choosing
either<br>
&gt;product.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;I have my endo appt on Nov. 3, and will hopefully update all as to
what<br>
&gt;the final decision will be.&nbsp; Unforunately, they do not have
pumps in the<br>
&gt;office there, does anyone know of any pump support groups or
diabetes<br>
&gt;education centers in the Philadelphia area where such on hands<br>
&gt;comparisons can be made?&nbsp; IS there any sort of central directory
where<br>
&gt;such groups can be found?<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>