Re: [IP] High BG/Exercise

Well going up to 155 doesn't sound bad.  Does it stay up?  The only time I had
a problem with my BG going up was when I was on R insulin and I took my pump
off when I swam.  Do you take your pump off?  I found that I didn't have
enough insulin in my body to bind to the glucose so my BG went up instead of
down.  I solved that by taking some insulin before taking the pump off.  I
have not had that problem since I went on H and exercise always with my pump
on.  ellen