Re: [IP] A1c levels/Ruth Ann

Ruth Ann,  Thank you for promoting Disetronic.  I love my D pump and if I had
it to do over again would pick the same pump.  This site is heavily minimed
and I just don't want D to be run out of this country.  My endo gave me both
videos and told me the choice was mine.  Now, he has been "bought out" by
minimed and only puts his patients on minimed.  Minimed does have a much more
aggressive sales campaign, but I want to have a choice.  I, like you, have had
virtually no problems with my pump.  The minimed implantable pump sounds like
a nightmare to me, but my endo is really pushing it.  Keep giving your
patients a choice.  I like your style.  ellen