[IP] A1c levels

Pam- when I moved down to Florida, the new Endo I started to see had only
been inserviced and prescribed the minimed. The diabetic management still
don't know what to do with the disetronic, but believe me i've been pushing
the fact that there is more than one on the market. I guess it's because I
started on the D and prefer it. when my first Endo did the A1c he told me
that a 6.5 which was mine at the time, equalled to having a basic level of
136 blood sugar. which I thought was hi and he seemed pleased. I have a
paper regarding how it can be figured. I'll find it and let everyone know.

Ruth Ann (Sarasota, FL)