[IP] Having trouble

Hi everyone,
 I'm back after a little break. I am having trouble again and am looking
for any suggestions anyone may have to help. I have been on a pump for
twelve years and have always had brittle diabetes. I had fairly decent
control for about two years 96-97. Now all of sudden I'm having a terrible
time. I've been in the hospital fout times this year. I just got out
yesterday. My sugar Monday was 960! Monday morning it was 64. I changed my
pump out completely including the batteries. I just got progressively
higher and it was like my body stopped absorbing the insulin. We even tried
regular sub-q injections. Now my insulin requirements have gone from 129
units a day to less than 50! I'm really worried about what's going on and
have gotten a referral to an endocrinlogist at Washington University in St
Louis. Unfortuanately that appointment isn't until November 25. I've
started Weight Watchers diet about four weeks ago and have lost about seven
pounds. Other than that nothing has changed between last year and this
year. Anyone with any ideas or suggestions about what is going on or what
to do I would be most grateful to. Thanks Heather