Re: [IP] Not just Nova Scotia

- --------------860FC4B31E499C6FFFD5B3C1

Darrin: Well, did I open a can of worms.. I think I'll stay in Nfld.. cause I
have one hell of good team going for me here.. When I go to clinic.. their is a
endo, diabetic educator and dietitian there and they discuss with you and you
have your input as to your care..I can't believe there are professional out
there like that..My educator told us that if we had to go to emergency, that
under no circumstances was anyone to touch our pump..the nurses figure that
there is nothing to the pump..boy! are they wrong..she told me that if she had
to leave or if something happened to her position, they would replace her with a
regular nurse.. boy! is that scarey!!   When it comes to diabetics and diabetic
care, my educator has done her homework.. I'm grateful to have her on my team..
and look out.. she going to be putting an 11 year old on the pump after
Xmas..that will make 3 for Newfoundland...if all goes well, she'll have every
diabetic on the pump before long LOL!  anyways, enough rambling..we have to get
CDA on the move.. it looks like they were bought out by our government..we'll
have to change that.. right!!
Yours in Pumping,

begin:          vcard
fn:             Pat and Dave Springall