Re: [IP] Time zone change

Hi Cindy,
When I travel home for a visit, it's a 2 h time change, I just reset the =
clock to local time.  I have found through experience that my basal needs=
 are quite different for vacation compared to work.  You may need to twea=
k you basals depending on, stress, sleep schedule, etc.  Good Luck and =
take care, HAVE FUN.