Re: [IP] RE: Gene Testing

Hi : )  FYI during the DCCT we did skin biopsis (sp) to be held for furth=
er genetic study.  The team actually went out to my parents home to do =
the procedure as it was a 'family' collection.  I have not heard of any =
progress on these samples yet. If you go to the Pumpers Homepage you will=
 find a link to the DCCT.  You may be able to find another link regarding=
 genetics from there.  Good luck with you search and take care.