Re: [IP] glucagon nightmare

NOT TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT BUT I'M WONDERING, WHERE DO I START WITH
THE
PUMP????  MY PEDIATRICIAN WILL NOT GIVE ME A REFERRAL FOR ANOTHER
ENDO.  I
LOVE MY PEDIATRICIAN AND DO NOT WANT TO CHANGE.  THIS IS THE FIRST
TIME WE ARE
BUTTING HEADS.  MY ENDO. WON'T PUT LITTLE KIDS ON THE PUMP, ONLY LATE
TEENS.
I TRIED CALLING AN ENDO THAT I'VE BEEN TOO BEFORE FOR MY THYROID, I
KNOW HE
HAS SOME KIDS ON THE PUMP AND HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE EXCELLENT.  I
WANTED TO HAVE
A CONSULTATION WITH HIM AND GET A REFERRAL FROM MY DOCTOR, BUT
THEY SAID
NO,THE REFERRAL HAD TO BE FROM MY DAUGHTER'S PEDIATRICIAN.  IT
SOUNDS LIKE IT
TAKES A LONG TIME TO GET ON THE PUMP AND I'M REALLY SHOOTING FOR
THIS SUMMER
WHEN SHE'S NOT IN SCHOOL.  ANY TIPS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

- -JUDY
AMANDA'S MOM  AGE 5,  DX AT 3 1/2
INVESTIGATING THE PUMP